top of page

Visitor Visa

A visitor visa (also known as Temporary Resident Visa) is an official permit on your passport needed to visit Canada. This demonstrates that you qualify to enter Canada. To travel to Canada, most travelers require a visitor visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). You may also need a visitor visa to transit in Canada. Visitor Visa enables you to remain in Canada for up to six months to visit family, friends and the duration will be determined by the border officer. We are here to apply on our behalf to get the Visitor visa or extend your stay.

bottom of page