top of page

Study Permit

If you plan to study in Canada in a Designated Learning Institution program for more than 6 months, you will need to apply for a study permit. Residents of China, India, Morocco, Pakistan, the Philippines, Senegal, or Vietnam may be eligible to apply through the Student Direct Stream, which has a faster processing timeline that the regular study permit application.

bottom of page